Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Maui Hawaii South Shore Condo Listings Newsletter - September 2012
The number of listings entering the market is up this month, with 13 brand new developer offerings as well. Keep in mind that when buying a brand new condo you will be required to use the developer's contract, which isn't always as buyer friendly as the standard Hawaii Association of Realtors contract. Here are some of the highlights of new condo listings for sale on the south shore.
1. Starter Apartment, Central Kihei $120,000.00 - totally remodeled and cozy 1BD/1BA condo in a small complex of only 12 units, freshly painted exterior, new roof and parking surface - nice little place to call home while working your way up the property ladder on Maui
2. Short Sale, Central Kihei $252,000.00 - 2BD/1.5BA apartment in a complex with pool and spa, tennis court, resort-like setting - close to the center of town with all the amenities and services, short walk to sandy beaches, pets allowed
3. Best Buy, North Kihei $350,000.00 - ground floor 2BD/2BA vacation condo in an oceanfront building, close to pool with an ocean view - tiled floors throughout and completely furnished, great opportunity to enter the vacation rental market in a popular resort
4. Wailea Bargain, Wailea $405,000.00 - this 2BD/2BA top floor condo has a garden view and is just steps away from the fairways, pool spa and fitness center - perfect for a second home on Maui with low maintenance fees of only $622/month, nice quiet complex and quality construction
5. Beachfront Penthouse, North Kihei $450,000.00 - unobstructed ocean views and a private lanai make this 1BD/1BA vacation condo a winner, washer and dryer, pets allowed - successful rental history and repeat traffic, enjoy sunsets and whale watching and all the beach time you can stand
6. Luxury Beach, North Kihei $549,000.00 - beautiful 1BD/2BA highly upgraded vacation condo with full size washer and dryer, central AC, granite countertops throughout - beachfront building and beachfront unit with views of outer islands and sunsets, tiled floors, glass block shower, seller may help finance
7. Build to Order, Central Kihei $876,630.00 - single level 2BD/2BA detached fairway home with den and 2 car garage, beautiful designer finishes and lofted ceilings - gated community with infinity pool/spa, $899/month maintenance fees covers the pool and yard work so you can relax
8. Premier Beachfront, North Kihei $1,299,000.00 - large 2BD/2BA beachfront and front row condo with 1,100 sf and 2 stories, spiral staircase to upstairs bedroom suite - vacation resort on 5 acres of grounds with 2 pools, 2 tennis courts and shuffleboard, easy access to any part of Maui from this central location
9. Most Expensive, Wailea $2,100,000.00 - completely remodeled 2BD/2BA luxury vacation condo corner unit with 1,259 sf, vaulted wood ceiling, ocean views, granite countertops
- beachfront pool and pavilion with surfboard and kayak storage, enjoy sunset views from your lanai
Next week will bring some brief road closures to the Kihei and Wailea areas while superloads are transported from Kahului to Ulupalakua by way of the Upcountry Piilani Highway. Components of giant wind turbines are being moved and assembled to build the Auwahi Wind 21-megawatt wind farm on Ulupalakua Ranch land. This transportation phase will last for 6 weeks, so please be patient of temporary traffic delays between 5-10 pm on Monday through Friday.
Your Real Estate Agent on Maui, pictures of homes and properties for sale and market information for buyers and sellers. Maui events and lifestyle too. Maui Hawaii local information as seen through the perspective of a long time resident.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.