Prudential Rand Realty is on the cutting edge once again by offering home buyers the chance to search and view property listings on their cell phones, personal digital assistants and other mobile devices. The new service, known as RandMobile.com, will provide consumers with remote access to 100,000 detailed property listings from the Westchester-Putnam Multiple Listing Service and the Greater Hudson Valley Multiple Listing Service.
Recognizing that home buyers in this digital age need information instantly, this service allows them to get information on virtually any home they may drive by, or see in the local paper on demand. Prudential Rand Realty has made home searching easier by delivering the information home buyers want - on demand.
"We've made property searching easier than ever before, allowing consumers to save time and look for potential homes during their commutes to and from work, on their lunch hour, on the bus, train or subway - virtually anywhere and at any time," said Matt Rand, the managing partner of Prudential Rand Realty.
Prudential Rand, founded in 1984, operates 20 offices serving Westchester, Rockland and Orange counties.
Features of the service include:
- Property search allows users to search listings by street name.
- Users can also search by a city/town, county, minimum price, maximum price and number of bedrooms.
- Multiple photos for every property.
- Agent contact information is available.
- Access to Rand Mortgage, allowing users to view current mortgage rates and fill out a mortgage application.