St. George Utah named "50 BEST PLACES TO LIVE AND PLAY" by National Geographic
Once you visit Southern Utah, you'll understand why National Geographic named St. George Utah one of "50 BEST PLACES TO LIVE AND PLAY." From the towering red rock bluffs, sandstone cliffs, hiking / biking trails, golfing, some of the best rock climbing in the world, to clean air with sunshine-filled days, offering much to visitors and residents alike.
The St. George, Utah area is also host to the: St. George Marathon or Huntsman World Senior Games and Ironman St. George. Thousands of athletes travel here in the spirit of sportsmanship to participate each year in these often grueling and exciting yearly events.
Southern Utah offers a diverse choice of neighborhoods throughout Washington County. From start-up communities to luxurious gated estate properties, there is something for everyone. We boast internationally renowned Tuacahn Ampitheatre offering entertainment for people of all ages. And we are centrally located between Salt Lake City, 3 hours and Las Vegas1.5 hours away!
Not to mention the Utah State Parks, all within a 30-minute drive!
And National Parks nearby:
Cooler Fall temperatures combined with sunny days, what more could you ask for in southern Utah? Except for maybe...GOLF?
Southern Utah Golf Courses:
- SunRiver Golf Course St. George - 18 holes - Public
- Bloomington Country Club Golf Course - St. George - 18 holes - Private
- Coral Canyon Golf Course - Washington City - 18 holes - Public
- Dixie Red Hills Golf Course - St. George - 9 holes - Public
- Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club - St. George - 18 holes - Private
- Green Spring Golf Course - Washington City - 18 holes - Public
- Sand Hollow Golf Course - Hurricane - 27 holes - Public
- Sky Mountain Golf Course - Hurricane - 18 holes - Public
- Southgate Golf Course - St. George - 18 holes - Public
- St. George Golf Club - St. George - 18 holes - Public
- Sunbrook Golf Course - St. George - 27 holes - Public
- The Ledges - St. George - 18 holes - Public
For additional information on St. George area golf courses, go to:http://www.buynsellutah.com/WGolf/golf.htm
There are things to do and see in southern Utah - year 'round so why wait for a special occasion? The Sunny St. George, Utah area is no longer that stop on the highway to gas up and continue on your way. It is now a premiere destination!