Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
These are great tips that we should give our sellers when they have any home staging questions. Especially if we have suggested they contact "our" stager. Thank you Kathy for sharing a home stagers wisdom!
Home Staging Tips in Palm Beach County- 4 Things To Do BEFORE Your Home Staging Consultation. (and 4 Bonus “Don’ts)
Congratulations, you are taking the right steps you need to take to help get your home sold. Investing in a Home staging consultation will give you the tools and information you need to prepare your home for sale.
To help you make the best use of your time with your professional home stager, here are 4 things YOU can do before your Home Stager arrives:
1. Step outside the front door of your home.. take a few Yoga breaths... then open the door and step back in. Only now.. tell yourself that this is a house that you are soon going to market. From this point on you want to look at your house as something you are marketing for sale.
2. Remove all distractions... if you have young children at home that will need your attention, enlist a relative or your babysitter for the few hours that the stager is with you. The same can be said for your pets. It’s hard to concentrate when your dog is demanding your attention.
3. Allow for time. Most staging consultations can take about 2 hours, sometimes more depending upon the size and condition of your house. Neither one of us wants to feel rushed.
4. We don’t need you to pack everything up before we come but help us see what we have to work with. Laundry that needs folding, dishes in the sink, personal papers on your desk and counter tops will only take up your consultation time as we try to see what’s under everything.
And now.... 4 Things NOT to DO
5. Put the Paint Brush DOWN! You’re hiring a Stager to give you their expertise on how you can best prepare your home. Painting everything white or painting the exterior of your house a fresh bright blue color will only add to your expense when we suggest you repaint.
6. Just for now... put the staging and design cable shows you’ve been watching on the back burner. These shows have been helpful in educating the public on the need to prepare your house to sell; but the reality show is in your home not on television.
7. DON’T give everything away.... yet. Let us see what furniture and accessories you have and what we can use. Tell your children, neighbor or relatives they’ll have to wait until after the house sells for that piece they’ve been wanting for their home.
8. If you want support during the consultation for note taking or to lend another ear.. that’s ok but make sure they understand that you want to hear what the Home Stager has to say. Every time they open their mouth to tell me what they know from watching HGTV is costing you money.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.