Finding the Best Buyers Agent in the Portland Metro Area
Today, I read this post: When Parents Attack, by Jared Christiansen and realized he was one of the best buyers agents, well . . . maybe not in the Portland Metro area, but in his local market.
Realizing that finding the best buyers agent in the Portland Metro area is top priority to many buyers, I could feel the frustration in Jared's post.
Sadly, when searching for the best buyers agent some buyers overlook what we're trying to tell them.
Jared writes about the frustrations. The advice he gave to a potential buyer client boiled down to: "Hey, thanks for giving me 10 homes you want to see. (Potential buyer found them on the Internet).
"But . . . they're all out of your price range."
If you are a buyer in the Portland Metro area, wouldn't you want the best advice from the buyers agent?
Just because a person might know how to change a tire or change the oil on their vehicle -- when they need more then this . . . they go to a knowledagebe, reliable mechanic when the "check engine" light goes on.
Just because a person can search listings, see the price drops and how many days on the market a property was listed . . . the best buyers agent will do more then just find properties in the Portland Metro area to tour. The best buyers agents are knowledgeable and reliable.
As a well-seasoned real estate buyers agent in the Portland Metro area since 1999, my clients realize I do the following. In no particular order:
My buyer clients in the Portland Metro area realize I do more then just open the door and show property to them. They want their agent to be the best buyers agents in the Portland Metro area. They realize that just because they found a property on the Internet, they want my best real estate practices to analysis the property and they want me to provide consultation. As a result, my buyers agent real estate practice continues to thrive and I am one of the best in what I do.
Finding a home to tour is just a small segment of the real estate services I provide my buyer clients.
Many buyers (as in Jared's post) believe that's all we do -- show property. Sure, that's part of it . . . but nowhere nearly close when it comes to the all-encompassing REPRESENTATION we provide. The best buyers agent I know, here in the Portland Metro area and in other markets across the nation, offer advice.
PLEASE LISTEN TO US!
In Jared's case, had his consultation been LISTENED to instead of being met with confrontation, the buyer would have had one of the best buyers agents representing THEIR best interests.
When Jared was consulting them on why viewing 10 properties that were listed at 20% ABOVE the first-time home buyer's PRE-APPROVAL was NOT in their best interests, they weren't listening.
If Buyers are looking for the best buyers agent n the Portland Metro area, they want to:
- Buy real estate
- Have a legal real estate agency relationship established with one of the best Buyers' agents in the Portland Metro area
- Have their own Buyer representation
- Have a well-seasoned Buyers' Agent to consult with them about their real estate purchase
- Have their Buyers' Agent identify all viable property
- Be provided with expert advice on areas, prices, locations and the condition of viable property
- Have tours set up conveniently to viable property
- Research the market on VIABLE property
- Receive current market information
- Be referred to QUALITY vendors . . .
When Buyers in the Portland Metro area are looking for the best agent, they call me.
If, however, Buyers in the Portland Metro area merely want a real estate agent to open the door, there are plenty of agents who will do just . . . and only . . . that.
Most buyers turn to me when they are serious about buying real estate and want to find the best buyers agent to represent their best interests.
This is a two part series. I'll write Part II and link it tomorrow.
Part II will disclose:
- How a potential buyer who contacted me recently is going to be SADLY disappointed with the property they found on the Internet
- How I found the REAL information about the property they had interest in
- How the property they found on the Internet might be a MONEY PIT
- How the sq. ft. of the property was NOT ACCURATE
- How other sales in the immediate area DOES dictate FUTURE VALUE
- When a "deal" is probably going to turn into a FINANCIAL DRAIN
- How the listing agent priced the property to obtain the BIDDING WAR
- Why Price Per Sq. Ft. IS an important factor
Find out tomorrow what the best real estate advice I can give buyers in TODAY'S real estate market is!!
[Can I end a sentence in "is"?|
EBA Portland ~~ 100% BUYER REPRESENTATION ~~ 100% of the Time
EBA Portland, LLC is an Exclusive Buyer Agency serving the Metro Portland real estate market since 1999. If you’re a Buyer in the Metro Portland area (including: Beaverton, Tigard, Hillsboro, Lake Oswego, Downtown Portland,) and contemplating a purchase, talk with a Buyer’s Agent . . . better yet, talk to an ExclusiveBuyers Agent. Exclusive Buyers Agents do not work for listing brokerages or Sellers. An EBA’s fiduciary dutyis: 100% BUYER REPRESENTATION . . . 100% of the Time.
All rights reserved ©