Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Sell Your Home Now in Newburgh NY. Fall or Winter? When is the best time to sell your home? Ana points out five great reasons why now is better than later. If you are looking to move waiting could potentially cost you time and money. If you need to sell the Fall is always better as when it is cold outside less buyers are motivated to look. We are expecting a cold winter this year in Newburgh NY and if it is snowy it could affect the length of time it takes to sell your home. Real Estate is Always local, and winter in the Hudson Valley will be here soon. Don't wait... the time is right!
Many sellers ask me this question at this time of the year. Should I put my house on the market in the fall or winter or should I wait until the Spring?
My answer to them is; it depends. If you are serious sellers and do need to sell your house as soon as possible this time of the year is great. However if you don’t need to sell and are just testing the waters you should wait for the Spring.
The number of sales are not as high in this time of the year as it is the Spring and Summer, however the Fall and Winter have their own advantages. Here are 5 reasons to sell your home now.
1. Greater Number of Serious Buyers out looking At this time of the year only serious home buyers are out there previewing houses. Only people that really need to buy now, are willing to hassle through the bad weather or miss the time to do holiday shopping or to spend with family to see some houses. You will not be bothered and inconvenient for showings of buyers that just want to look
2. There are Less Competition The number of houses on the market decrease a lot at this time of the year. That is a great advantage for your home since you will not have to compete with the beauty of the block. Buyers will have less options and your house has a higher probability to make it to their top 3 choices. You may even get multiple offers and get a higher return. Don't wait until the Spring when all the other potential sellers put their homes up for sale and the home price and beauty contest is on.
3. Your Closing Process will be Faster Dues to the record low interest rates, banks have been inundated with home purchases and refinancing paperwork, sometimes it can take days for banks to send an appraiser out there to appraise the house, which can cause delays on the closing. Since the volume of sales is lower, you will be able to close your house and receive your sales proceeds on time and quicker, avoiding all the frustrations of the delays.
4. There will Never be a Better Opportunity to Move-Up Mortgage rates again fell record low levels just last week. Freddie Mac's weekly survey showed the average 30-year fixed-rate mortgage fell to 3.40% and the fixed-rate 15-year mortgage also hit a record low of 2.73%. These low interest rate numbers reflect on lower mortgage monthly payment which make it easier to afford more house for your money. There is no guarantee that rates will not go higher. If you are thinking to buy a larger house or more expensive one consider doing it now, don't miss this incredible opportunity!
5. It’s Time to Move on with your Life Analyse the reasons why you want to sell your house and decide whether is worth waiting. Do you want to move on with your life and live the life that you are comfortable with or do you want to wait knowing that it may take longer for a buyer to decide to buy your home, since your house is subject to the housing market competition, price and interest rates.
Now is the the time for you and your family to move on and start living the life you desire. That is what is truly important. You have the power to control this situation by pricing your house to sell and preparing your home to show by taking advantage of the fall and winter season; using holidays decor, lighting the fireplace to make a cozy and homey place for a potential home buyer pick your house.
Using my MBA in marketing and my extensive internet marketing training, I aggressively market your home.
I use several different marketing strategies to gain maximum exposure for your home, including mega-listing sites, social media, traditional marketing techniques, and marketing your home to numerous local Realtors.
I understand the local Kansas City Metropolitan area real estate market, and I am specialized in the Johnson County housing market. I will help you understand buyers' expectations, as well as a realistic price for your home.
It is my ultimate goal to sell your home at the highest rate of return for you in the least amount of time.
Ask me about listing your home for sale, and about my marketing plan to get your home SOLD!
Find Help Buying a home in Johnson County-Overland Park KS, Leawood KS, Olathe KS & Kansas City surrounding area!
With me as your buyer's agent, you will receive free professional real estate services.
I will help you understand each step of the home buying process.
As a member of the Kansas City Regional Association Realtors and Heartland MLS, I can show you any home for sale listed by a real estate company at a time that is best for you.
I take the time to understand your needs and to preview potential homes. I won't waste your time by showing you houses that don't meet your criteria.
Ask me about help with buying your new home in Overland Park KS, Leawood KS, Olathe KS & Kansas City surrounding area!
Visit my real estate website and find home buying tips and home selling tips, view all current homes for sale in Overland Park KS, Leawood KS, Olathe KS & Kansas City surrounding area!, ask me about assistance with buying a home or selling your home, and more!
Real Estate Sales in the Hudson Valley Janis Borgueta, Realtor Newburgh, New York
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.