Is there an APP for that? Problem Analysis
So many want an instant answer. Just plug in the variables and out POPs your solution.
It would be perfect if it worked that way.
But the solutions and variables require skill and experience, understanding the dynamic, implementation, they need your energy. After all, It is your life.
- Will you procrastinate?
- How will you handle negotiating with others?
- Does your personality let you move forward quickly?
- How strong are your problem solving skills?
Financial Analysis has exactly the same restraints.
- How is this investment risky for you, but not for someone else...
- Does this have Tax implications?
- How will your ability to borrow and available credit lines be impacted?
- What is the MOST important criteria in your selection?
- What is the Absolute MUST have?
The insights I provide are from two decades of working with families to solve their housing needs. Not every solution is for everyone. Now, as we look towards retiring in place; we need more creative solutions and up to date information from Government Programs, Tax Credits and Home Care Assessments. I'm here to propose solutions.
It would seem that retirement is not cheapER.
I welcome your thoughts and insights.