Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Makawao/Pukalani Maui Hawaii Real Estate Listings Newsletter - September 2012 ------------------------------------------------------------
From cute and humble to top-of-the-world, the September Caravan highlighted some extremely different upcountry listings. It was a great mix of properties, with something for every price bracket.
1. So Cute, Makawao $359,000.00 - nice little 2BD/1BA cottage with carport, big fenced yard, dog yard too, mountain view - walk to Kalama Intermediate School, very convenient to downtown Makawao for shopping and dining
2. Neat as a Pin, Pukalani $499,000.00 - 2-story 3BD/2.5BA home with 2 car garage, roomy master suite has ocean views, newer neighborhood with no CC&R's - private yard with rock walls, mature landscaping includes avocados, bananas and bamboo, underground utilities
3. Room to Build, Pukalani $549,000.00 - all usable half acre with a single level 3BD/2BA home with garage, closets are all customized with cabinets, tiled floors throughout - back half of lot has a graded pad for a cottage which would have bicoastal views and separate driveway
4. House and Cottage, Makawao $549,000.00 - 2 homes backing up to a pasture right in the heart of town, walk to restaurants and elementary school - 3BD/1BA single level home updated with maple flooring and top of the line appliances, cute 1BD cottage with carport
5. Dream House, Pukalani $865,000.00 - beautiful architect designed 3BD/2BA home and garage on the fairway with peek a boo ocean views, - gleaming wood floors, granite counter tops, spacious master suite with huge walk-in closet, chef's kitchen with gas range
6. Cedar Home, Olinda $1,150,000.00 - 3BD/2BA A-frame Lindal cedar home with granite countertops, maple floors, bamboo cabinets, garage and hot tub - 5BD/3BA second home with flexible living arrangements, 2 acres backing up to the forest reserve, colorful flower gardens, views
7. Big Trees, Olinda $2,500,000.00 - 2 beautiful homes on 11 acres with rolling pastures and tall eucalyptus trees, ocean vistas and cool air - 4BD/3BA main home boasts Tiger Wood flooring, granite countertops, open beam wood ceilings, walls of windows - detached 2BD/2BA guest house also with Tiger Wood floors and dramatic architecture, lots of slate and bamboo
8. Heaven for Cows, Olinda $2,750,000.00 - fully fenced 26.5 acres close to Seabury Hall and with 3 islands in view, great building sites with panoramic views - low property taxes makes it a good parcel to hold onto, county water meter installed, private and remote at the top of Olinda
9. Native Forest Estate, Olinda $5,000,000.00 - fabulous 45 acre estate with 4-lot subdivision potential, native forest subsidized by a conservation grant can be expanded to 30 acres - large 2BD/2BA main home built in 2001, vaulted ceiling, huge lanai with ocean views, second dwelling is an older 2D/1.5BA farm house - 4 car carport and farm office, water catchment building with 2 tanks, extra water tank too, greenhouse, sauna, organic gardens ------------------------------------------------------------
It's pumpkin patch time again and if you're looking for some jack-o-lantern material, stop by Kula Country Farms where you can pick out your own pumpkins and pick up some wonderful fresh Maui produce too. These guys make it fun for the whole family so plan to spend some time and bring all the kids. Call them at (808) 878-8381.
Your Real Estate Agent on Maui, pictures of homes and properties for sale and market information for buyers and sellers. Maui events and lifestyle too. Maui Hawaii local information as seen through the perspective of a long time resident.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.