Arrowhead Point and Inglemoor/Inglewood real estate leads Kenmore in pricing
The average price for homes that sold in Arrowhead Point and Inglemoor/Inglewood neighborhoods of Kenmore were slightly higher than all the rest of Kenmore in the month of September $420,064 to $383,000.
Days on market were slightly lower as well 75 days (Arrowhead Point Inglemoor/Inglewood) compared to the rest of Kenmore average of 96 days.
Current vs. same month1 yr ago
- Homes for sale -51.4%
- Homes sold +46.7%
- Pending sales +118.2%
Arrowhead Point and Inglemoor/Inglewood had a busy month with 11 closed sales out pacing August closed sales by one. The Highest Priced sale was $1,037,500.
There’s a nice selection of homes for sale in Inglewood/Inglemoor and Kenmore as well homes for sale in Arrowhead Point.
Stay updated on the Arrowhead Point and Inglewood/Inglemoor real estate market
Receive a detailed Holmes Point real estate market report emailed to you weekly for FREE available to all l subscribers. Subscribe today
90-day stats for Single Family properties in
KENMORE, WA98028 as of October 5, 2012
|Median List Price:
||Average List Price:
||Price per Square Foot:
|Average Home Size:
||Median Lot Size:
|Average # Beds:
||Average # Baths:
|Days on Market:
- September real estate sales in Arrowhead Point-Inglemoor-Inglewood (30.4)
- August 2012 Arrowhead point and Inglewood/Inglemoor Closed Sales outpaces July(27.4)
- Real Estate Price Trends for Kenmore (Inglewood/Inglewood and Arrowhead Point area) (27.2)
- July 2012 Arrowhead and Inglewood/Inglemoor Market Update (26)
- Arrowhead Point, Kenmore and Inglewood Real Estate Market Today (24.3)
Adrian specializes in green home marketing utilizing traditional and social media marketing to create the widest exposure of your property.