When you put your Burlington home on the market, it becomes a product. Seeing your home as a product means setting aside all your memories and emotions attached to it. That's very hard to do.
Your lifestyle is interwoven into every room. It determined the colors you chose and the placement of the furniture.
Your family grew and so did your possessions.
Your life got busier and you learned to 'live' with things until later.
Now you want to sell and the focus of the house must change from you to the buyer.
Calling a Stager for a consult will give you the buyer's point of view. The Stager has no emotional attachment to the home. It is merely a house that a client wants to sell. The Stager brings Buyer's eyes that give you an independent view of your home.
The Stager's report will tell you:
- if there is any deferred maintenance like missing light bulbs, missing or damaged vent covers, chipped or peeling paint, cracked plaster, damaged screens etc. that will raise red flags for a buyer.
- if the light fixtures in your home will impact your sale. Updating light fixtures can bring a space into fashion again.
- if the current use of a room is the best for selling.
- if the traffic flow through the house is tight making the house feel smaller.
- if key areas like the kitchen, bathrooms and master bedroom need work to appeal to buyers.
- if your house looks tired. You don't want the buyer to feel your home needs a lot of work.
- if that extra chair that helps you all watch TV should be moved or removed.
- if your home will appeal to the type of buyer looking for your type of home.
Yes, a Stager can give you the honest truth about your home that even your friends aren't comfortable telling you.
Along with this 'truth' will come solutions and a plan of action to help your home compete in today's market.
Call for a Staging Consult today and see your home through Buyers' eyes.
Serving Burlington,Oakville, Milton, Hamilton & surrounding areas. 905-467-5353