Roseville, CA - New Bank Owned Foreclosures (October 15-19, 2012)
Here is a list of foreclosures in Roseville, California (Placer County) that became bank owned during the week of October 15-19, 2012:
- 1184 Marseille Lane, Roseville, CA 95747 (2/2, 1213 sq. ft. built in 2007)
- 6729 Silver Mill Way, Roseville, CA 95678 (3/2, 1677 sq. ft. built in 2003)
- 100 Dodbrook Court, Roseville, CA 95747 (4/3, 3009 sq. ft. built in 2007)
- 2208 Longview Drive, Roseville, CA 95747 (3/3, 1753 sq. ft. built in 1991)
- 115 Orlando Avenue, Roseville, CA 95661 (commercial)
- 348 Diamond Oaks Road, Roseville, CA 95678 (4/3, 2263 sq. ft. built in 1976)
In comparison, there were 4 properties in Roseville, California that went back to the bank last week.
These REO properties may soon be listed on the market, so consider this a sneak preview of future foreclosure listings in Roseville, California!
Please contact Bob Souza at (925) 513-3400 or Leilani Souza at (916) 408-5500 if you are interested in buying foreclosures through Souza Realty and would like to be notified when a particular foreclosed property becomes available for sale.