The Dominion Gated Luxury Community is a unique neighborhood and development located in Brighton, Michigan 48114 without equal anywhere in the Brighton, MI area.
The Dominion subdivision is located in Brighton Twp in Livingston County, Michigan located near US-23, I-96 and Old 23 off Spencer Road.
The Dominion is a gated community for your security and privacy.
Homes are on an estate size lots - ranging from over half an acre to over 1.75 acres.
In 2013 the average days on market was 182 days.
Please see more market stats below regarding the Dominion subdivision.
Contact me at 248-830-6921 to schedule an appt to see one of these lovely homes for sale in the Dominion Sub.
- Square Footage of these homes for sale ranges from from 3345 sq ft to over 4300 sq ft
- Homes that are not new construction were built from 1999 to 2005.
- 4 Bedrooms and a minimum of 3 1/2 Baths
- 3 Car Garage; basement may be unfinished or finished
Market Stats for The Dominion
- 9 homes sold in The Dominion from May 2013 to September 2013.
- Average price per sq ft is $144 / sq ft.
- These 9 homes sold from $388,900 to $650,000
- The average square footage of these homes sold in The Dominion was 3687 sq ft.
Dominion subdivision homes are part of the Brighton School district.
For reviews and Brighton, MI schools ratings visit: http://www.greatschools.org/michigan/brighton/
The Dominion Gated Community of homes is convenient to downtown Brighton, Michigan
Read my blog why I love downtown Brighton Michigan
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Because of the turnover of real estate listings, these individual listings contained in the summary list displayed by the link may be taken off the market, no longer available for sale and may no longer have a detailed listing view available for display. Please contact me directly for specific questions regarding these lovely houses for sale in the Dominion subdivision in Brighton Michigan.
If you have a home to sell in The Dominion, please contact me to find out what your home is worth.