The Dominion Gated Luxury Community is a unique neighborhood and development located in Brighton, Michigan 48114 without equal anywhere in the Brighton, MI area.
The Dominion subdivision is located in Brighton Twp in Livingston County, Michigan located near US-23, I-96 and Old 23 off Spencer Road.
The Dominion is a gated community for your security and privacy.
Homes are on an estate size lots - ranging from over half an acre to over 1.75 acres.
Please see real estate market stats below regarding the Dominion subdivision.
Contact me at 248-830-6921 to schedule an appt to see a home for sale in the Dominion Sub. Please note: Some or all of these homes may no longer be available for sale. Click on the above link to see current homes for sale in the Dominion Sub.
Available Homes for Sale in The Dominion May Include the Following:
- Square Footage of these homes for sale may range from from 2900 sq ft to over 3600 sq ft
- Homes that are not new construction may be built from 2004 to 2005.
- Gourmet kitchens w/ granite and upgraded cabinets
- 4 Bedrooms and Multiple Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom and Bath Suite w/ Separate Shower and Garden or Jetted Tub, Walk-in Closets, Upgraded Vanities
- 3 Car Garage; basement may be unfinished or finished
Market Stats for The Dominion in 2014
- 4 homes sold in The Dominion from May 2014 to December 2014. I am noticing a trend where homes don't close the first four months of the year in this neighborhood. Also, the number of homes sold in the Dominion in 2014 vs 2013 is significnatly less.
- Average price per sq ft of homes sold in 2014 was $138 / sq ft. This is down slightly from 2013.
- These 4 homes sold from $415,000 to $575,000.
- The homes have on average 4 bedrooms and 5 baths.
- These sold homes in the Dominion subdivision were on the market an average of 100 days with a low of 19 days and a high of 194 days before an offer was accepted.
- The average square footage of these homes sold in The Dominion was 3574 sq ft; slighly smaller than 2013.
Market Stats for The Dominion in 2013
- 9 homes sold in The Dominion from May 2013 to September 2013. There were no sales in 2013 that closed past 9/10/2013.
- Average price per sq ft is almost $144 / sq ft.
- These 9 homes sold from $388,900 to $650,000.
- The homes have on average 4 bedrooms and 4 1/2 baths.
- These sold homes in the Dominion subdivision were on the market an average 188 days with a low of 5 days before an offer was accepted.
- The average square footage of these homes sold in The Dominion was 3687 sq ft.
Dominion subdivision homes are part of the Brighton School district.
For reviews and Brighton, MI schools ratings visit: http://www.greatschools.org/michigan/brighton/
The Dominion Gated Community of homes is convenient to downtown Brighton, Michigan
Read my blog why I love downtown Brighton Michigan
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Because of the turnover of real estate listings, these individual listings contained in the summary list displayed by the link may be taken off the market, no longer available for sale and may no longer have a detailed listing view available for display. Please contact me directly for specific questions regarding these lovely houses for sale in the Dominion subdivision in Brighton Michigan.
If you have a home to sell in The Dominion, please contact me to find out what your home is worth.