Escrow Updated for Stateline, NV side of South Lake Tahoe Real Estate Market.
(LAKE TAHOE REAL ESTATE BLOG) We have just updated the Stateline.NV Real Estate Market Escrow Report. You will find a the link “All Current Escrow - Stateline, NV”, in our left sidebar. This will lead you to a spreadsheet containing all homes on the Stateline, NV side of the South Lake Tahoe real estate market that are currently in escrow.The spreadsheet has two links that will lead you to charts containing statistical data on all the homes in escrow. These charts have the following information:
- Average Original List Price
- Median Original List Price
- Median Reduced, or Current Price
- $ Difference List v. Reduced Price
- % Difference List v. Reduced Price
- Average Days on Market
- Average Price per Sq Ft
- Average Size
Here’s what the latest escrow information tells us about current market conditions in Stateline, NV:
- The Median Price for the homes in escrow is $1,250,000 (not including Lake Front Properties and homes in Glenbrook)
- Escrow normally takes about 60 days in Stateline, NV.
- The homes in escrow now generally reflect buying activity from late-November forward.
Escrow and Inventory:
The chart herein tracks the relationship of homes that are listed and homes in escrow since November of 2006.
- There are 136 available listings in Stateline, NV at present.
- There are 8 homes in escrow.
- This is 3 less homes in escrow than there were on Jan 26, 2007.
What it Means: Good News for BuyersThe Stateline, NV real estate market presents significant Buying opportunities at this time.
- Interest rates remain reasonable.
- Prices have come down.
- A Buyer has many homes from which to choose.
- Many Sellers are eager to sell.
- Some Sellers are more reasonable than ever.
We offer this information as a public service. This blog contains the most complete and current information on the South Lake Tahoe, CA and Stateline, NV real estate market available.
If you like what you see here and find it helpful, please call or email us for further help with buying or selling a Lake Tahoe home. We’re also always interested in comments and suggestions too. (Please use the comment box below.)
Click Here (for something cool)Our Bolero Button? (It's in the sidebar under mybloglog.)