Please Fire Todd Haley! - Pittsburgh Steelers Top Ten Reasons To Fire Todd Haley
Dear Mike Tomlin and the Pittsburgh Steelers Organization:
As long time fan of the Steelers and fan of Mike Tomlin, I'm shocked and outraged at the level inconsistency of the Offensive Coordinator Todd Haley. He needs to be fired immediately, its time for you Mike Tomlin to get right in that suckers face and hand him a pink slip! He didn't and has not done his job for quite some time. He is a gigantic infection in the Steelers Organization. When you have a veteran quarterback like Ben Roethlisberger you build your system around your quarterback not around a washout fired head coach/offensive coordinator for the Arizona Cardinals (Kansas City Chiefs). Anybody including me can design a game plan to though the ball up in the air and let Larry Fitzgerald (Spiderman) catch it. His success with Arizona was built upon the backs of Larry Fitzgerald and Kurt Warner. Here are my top ten reasons to fire this BAMA!
1) Ben Roethlisberger - Todd tried to change Ben into a pocket passing quarterback. He is a multi faceted quarterback that can scramble and creates plays. What QB do you know who can make plays when 75% of your play calls are check down. He a mutli-faceted QB that creates big plays, but Todd's system sucked with very bland plays that moved the offense slowly down the field. I'm still waiting for the day when Ben can run the show and call audible based upon what he sees and not what losers like Todd Haley sees.
2) How did we loss to these sorry teams TEN, SD, DALLAS, and then CIN- We lost because of the inability of Todd Haley to call or create a game plan for his team. An offensive coordinator creates a game plan before a game, at half time and during a game. This offense was stuck all year, and can someone please tell me how the Bangles came into our stadium and beat us without their offense scoring a touchdown. Todd Haley couldn't figure a way out or call anything creative, I would have fired his azz at halftime and turned it over to my kids. There are kids that can draw up better plays on Madden; I have never been so embarrassed as a fan.
3) He’s Not Steelers Guy: Mike I can tell and all the fans can tell that he is not liked by most of the players on the team and now 99% of Steelers fans can’t stand him. He very impersonal and shows no fire, spunk or will to win. When you are head coach you need a real man that knows what the hell he’s doing beside you. Think about it, Mike Tomlin (Beast), Dick Lebeau (Legendary Beast), Todd Haley (rhymes with Fairy). I don’t like him at all.
4) Med Passing Yards: Todd has no answer for the medium pass for 10-20 yards. This is the first season that Ben lacked in this area. The reason why id because dumb azz Todd wanted to perfect the short pass! Really, are you serious? That’s why Ben kept getting picked; my grandmother could jump some of those routes and intercept those balls.
5) Strategy- Football is a chess match between offensive coordinator and the defensive coordinator. Todd rarely set up the big play for Ben. His pay calls are so predictable. It was 75% check down passes and a long ball every blue moon.
6) Offensive Formation: You should have had WR1-Wallace, WR2-Burress, WR3-Brown, and WR4Sanders with Miller on the wing or Mendenhall in the backfield. You would have torched them, but no that was not the case, your formations sucked with 2 wide outs a tight end and two backs and to top it all off you wanted to through short passes. Who are you fooling, nobody. That’s why our quarterback got hurt.
7) Plaxico Burress - Todd should of had him ready with at least 15 plays. He’s a deep threat also; he never gave him a chance. He could have been used like Larry Fitzgerald; it would of open up Mike Wallace.
8) Running Backs - You always calling a running plays on first down and half of them were delayed running plays with slow running backs. Also why couldn’t he use Mendenhall and Miller as his check down receivers and so that he other wide recovers could get open.
9) Mike Wallace - Mike, how in the hell did his receptions go down this year? The reason why is because 71% of his routes were short. He is a medium to deep threat wide receiver.
10) Not Ever Receiver is a Check down Receiver - I have never in my life seen so many receivers run short routes at the same time. I'm not expert but that’s very easy to figure out if you’re on defense playing a Press/Cover 2. Ben didn't stand a chance this year because you can always rush one extra guy.
Mike and the Steelers Organization just fire this quy and bring Ben into the office when you interview the next Offensive Coordinator. Make sure Ben likes him and make sure he is a beast and his players respect him. Also Ben needs two more elite offensive linemen. He deserves the best line possible! Spend the money and build around the QB, Brady and Manning have all day in the backfield. All I want for XMAS is a pink slip with Todd Halley's name on it.
Marcus Rice, Steeler for Life, without Todd Haley
Finding your Richmond, VA. dream home has never been easier, use our links to get started.
The Marcus & Tonya Rice Team specializes in Richmond, Va, Henrico County, Chesterfield County, Powhatan County, Hanover County, Petersburg, Colonial Heights, and Fort Lee Homes and Real Estate for sale. We are tech savy realtors with over 11 years experience. Please join us on our Social Networking Network to stay up to date on Richmond Virgina real estate news and more...
The Marcus Rice Team can be reached at 804-247-8187 or email@example.com
The Marcus Rice Team
13204 Hull Street Rd.
Midlothian, VA 23112
Call Marcus at 804-247-8187