Washington DC Restaurant Week 2013
It's that time again, that time to take advantage of special offers at fabulous restaurants in Washington DC during Restaurant Week 2013! If you aren't familiar with Restaurant Week, provides a great opportunity to try a new spot and delight your palate at an amazing price...
240+ of Washington, DC’s finest restaurants will offer three course lunches for just $20.13 and three course dinners for only $35.13 during Washington DC Restaurant Week. Washington, DC Restaurant Week is an awesome chance to check out some of Washington, DC’s best restaurants at modest prices! Restaurant Week is a great way to dine affordable at the priciest restaurants, so make sure you do some research online. You may not be getting a great deal at some of the less expensive restaurants...
Washington, DC residents can choose from Contemporary American fare, Mexican, French, Mediterranean, Italian, Southern, Seafood, Spanish, California, Pan-Asian and more!
Washington DC Restaurant Week is held in the both winter and in the summer, with winter 2013 event being held February 4 - 10, 2013.
If you're planning on participating in Washington Restaurant Week, it's incredibly important that you make reservations early! This is a VERY popular event and many restaurants get booked up quick. Metropolitan Washington Restaurant Week's website makes it easy... Find a restaurant and make your reservation on their Find a Restaurant Page!
Some restaurants taking part in Washington Restaurant Week do not offer the Restaurant Week pricing at both meals. Be sure that when you call to make your reservation, you ask about this.
Some restaurants continue the promotion an extra week. Make sure to ask about that as well, since you're probably better off visiting those restaurants during the 2nd week.
Participating restaurants of Washington DC Restaurant Week 2013 include:
- 701 Restaurant - 701 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
- 1789 Restaurant - 1226 36th St. NW
- Agora - 1527 17th Street, NW
- Ardeo/Bardeo - 3309-3311 Connecticut Ave., NW
- Art and Soul - Liaison Capitol Hill, 415 New Jersey Ave., NW
- Bastille - 1201 N. Royal Street, Alexandria, VA
- Buddha Bar - 455 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
- Café du Parc - 1401 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
- Chef Geoff's - 1301 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
- CoCo Sala - 929 F Street, NW
- Cuba Libre - 801 9th Street, NW
- Dino - 3435 Connecticut Ave., NW
- El Centro D.F. - 1819 14th Street, NW
- Finemondo - 1319 F St., NW
- Grille at the Morrison House - 116 S. Alfred St., Alexandria
- The Hamilton - 600 14th Street, NW
- J&G Steakhouse - W Hotel, 515 15th St. NW
- Jaleo - 480 7th St., NW, Bethesda and Arlington
- Johnny's Half Shell - 400 North Capitol Street, NW
- Kellari Taverna - 1700 K Street, NW
- Kushi Izakaya & Sushi Restaurant - 465 K Street, NW
- La Forchetta - 3201 New Mexico Ave. Suite E, NW
- La Sandia Mexican Kitchen - Tysons Corner Center, McLean, VA.
- La Tasca - 722 7th St., NW, Alexandria, Arlington and Rockville
- Morrison-Clark Restaurant - 1015 L St., NW
- OYA Restaurant and Lounge - 777 9th St., NW
- Oval Room - 800 Connecticut Ave. NW
- Oyamel - 401 7th St., NW
- Potenza - 1430 H Street, NW
- Primi Piatti - 2013 Eye St., NW
- Redwood Restaurant - 7121 Bethesda Lane, Bethesda, MD
- Sea Catch - 1054 31st St., NW
- Sou Wester - Mandarin Oriental Hotel, 1330 Maryland Ave, SW.
- Tuscana West - 1350 I Street, NW
- Zaytinya - 701 Ninth St., NW
- Zengo - 781 7th St. NW
- Zentan - 1155 14th Street, NW
I hope you enjoyed this information on Washington DC Restaurant Week 2013 and hope you REALLY enjoy your dining experiences!
Brittany Salem provides an exceptional level of real estate services to home buyers and sellers in Northern Virginia and Washington, DC. Visit www.brittanysalemproperties.com to search for homes and get community information for Arlington, VA, Fairfax County, Washington, DC, Viena, VA, McClean, VA, Columbia Heights, The Odyssey Condominiums, The Continental, Barrister's Place, The Augusta Condominiums, Carper's Farm, Lillian Courts, Reserve at Tysons, West Lewinsville.