Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
As sellers you need to understand this point when you go to sell your home...be REALISTIC on price...it does not matter what you paid for your Rhode Island real estate home. It does not matter how much you owe on the mortgage either.
Find your piece of coastal RI Real Estate here call me!
What matters is the here, now and what the real estate market says your home is worth. Yes, it is true that you really do not set the selling price of your home.
A good Realtor will not ask you what you want for your home...no, they will show you the comparable recently sold homes. Look at not just the price of these homes but condition and amenities. How does your home compare and measure up to these solds?
You know those little birdies out there chirping away about how the buyers have the upper hand right now. Well they still do in most geographic areas.
Actually you, as a seller, are in control if you address the following points when selling your home:
1) Condition of Your Home. How have you maintained your home? Buyers want a house very well maintained. The more repairs needed in the home the fewer buyers there are to appeal to in this real estate market.
2) Price of Your Home. You think you determine price for your home don't you. But the market determines the market price not what you paid for it. The selling price is based upon comparable sold homes in the last 6 months in your area. The bank appraiser for the buyer's lender makes the determination on the home- a very important piece of this process. Being willing to negotiate the price is such an important part of being a realistic seller in this market.
3) Competition. How many homes are on the market that are of similar size, style, location and similar amenities makes a difference on being able to sell a home quickly.
4) Mortgage Rates. The low mortgage rates opens the doors for many buyers that have good solid credit. So enticing the good buyers in while rates are low is an important part of a pricing strategy.
5) Marketing. Promoting your listing on a variety of internet sites from multiple listing service, blogs, web sites and many on line venues makes it visible to buyers who are looking. It is crucial to have a Realtor that knows the power of the MARKETING word and online visuals for your home (Youtube, slide shows, photos,etc.). It is all about marketing exposure that WOWs buyers.
It takes all of these five items to come together to place that SOLD sign in front of your home.
Ask me what this waterfront RI Realtorcan do for you to make your property sell. Give me, Ginny Lacey Gorman, a call today to do a Home Market Analysis at 401.529.7849 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I know the South County RI real estate area having lived throughout this region my adult life. I work, breathe and live here besides cherishing its landscape. I would love the opportunity to help you.
Five Factors that Make or Break a Home Sale.
Rhode Island real estate agent and licensed RI Realtor, Ginny Lacey Gorman, lists homes and waterfront property in Rhode Island at 401-529-7849.
Ginny L. Gorman a purveyor of Fine Waterfront RI Real Estate
Specializing inwaterfront, ocean front, vacation, coastal and luxury homes for sale in North Kingstown, South Kingstown, Narragansett, Jamestown, Charlestown, East Greenwich, Exeter, West Greenwich, Westerly RI and beyond ... I sell dreams! because there is no place like home...the RI Realtor in the Sparkly Red Shoes.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.