Important Information For US Citizens

Real Estate Broker/Owner with Baja Rosarito Realty a Bustamante Group




We want to remind you that starting January 31, 2008 when re-entering the United States from Mexico by foot, motor vehicle or other type of ground transportation you need the following:
* Proof of Citizenship: Passport or Birth Certificate AND * Proof of Identity: Government Picture ID like a Driver's License
This requirement is already in effect for air and cruise travel.
Children under 18 are only required to have:
* Proof of Citizenship: Birth Certificate  (when traveling with their parents.)
Please reference the following government websites for more detailed information:


Don't forget your passport and travel safely,


This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
baja california
united states and mexico
proof of identity
proof of citizenship
baja norte

Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Spam prevention
Post a Comment
Spam prevention

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?


Angie Fernandez

Ask me a question
Spam prevention