Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Hi everyone! I recently wrote this and wanted to share.
Ten ways a can of paint can help sell a house
Painting is often times the least expensive way to update a home. It’s truly the biggest bang for your buck when selling a home. Aside from instantly changing the look of a room by painting, a can of paint can accomplish much more.
1. Kitchen Cabinets – When you sand and paint out-dated cabinets, many times the result can instantly change the over-all look of a kitchen.
2. Exterior Accents – Painting shutters, rails, the front door, gutters, etc. can seriously update a dated exterior.
3. That old, out-dated piece of wooden furniture – That’s right, an out-dated dining table, accent chair can be painted to update the look of a space.
4. The back deck – Chipping paint on the deck? Power-wash, stripping the paint and then applying a fresh coat can make your exterior spaces much more appealing
5. In the closets and cabinets – Instantly make these small spaces much cleaner brighter, larger, by applying a new coat of light paint.
6. The dark oak built-ins in the den – Painting built-ins a lighter color will really help them to look larger as well as brightening up the room in general.
7. Touching Up – Break out the white paint to touch up moldings, baseboards and door-facings.
8. Freshen up what’s “up” – Many people forget about ceilings, but it’s amazing how a fresh coat of white paint on the ceiling freshens up a room.
9. A new Picasso – Who says you have to be a super artist to create a new, objective piece for the mantle? Take down the family portrait, go by a canvas or two or three and paint each a solid color. This instantly adds a splash of color an interest to any room without spending a fortune of paintings.
10. Odds and ends – Touch up or renew anything from mailboxes, wooden switch plates, outside furniture, wooden bathroom towel holders, dated photo frames, doors, wooden and knobs.
11. The Handy Step Stool – I just had to add an eleventh. The can of paint is also great for reaching that pesky cob-web in the corner of the living room. (Not recommended for accident prone or clumsy folks)
Ah, the incredible, non-edible can of paint! With so many uses, paint proves itself to be a great, affordable way to update any space
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.