Effective Time Management
1. Identify your Personal Style - What is most important to you!
- Look at history and Review what a Successful Day or Project looks like
- Analyze Your Preferences - How do you operate?
- Identify Personal Strengths - Where are you best at?
- Identify Personal Motivators - What gets you going?
- Reduce Time Wasters - Get rid of the garbage.
2. Assembling the Toolbox - get the resources you need to stay on track.
- Negotiate for Success - communication is key
- Delegate Tasks - ask for help
- Choose Tools that Work for You - use technology for you
3. Creating an Action Plan everyday - especially focused on the most important things
* Use a schedule
* Evaluate the your Time-Management after a few days