Are you interested in buying a home in the Greater Baton Rouge area? Are you unsure of the process and costs involved?
You are invited to attend "Home Buyers 101" a FREE buyer's seminar with REALTOR® Shannon Sims. A reputable lender will be in attendance to answer all your mortgage questions and pre-approve you for a variety of programs including but not limited to East Baton Rouge bond money,FHA,VA,Rural Development and 100% My Community conventional loans.
The seminar is scheduled for Saturday March 8,2008 from 10:00 a.m until 12:00 p.m. The location for the seminar is Judy Burkett REALTORS® 8280 YMCA Plaza Bldg 1, Baton Rouge, La. Seating is limited so please RSVP TODAY!
Some of the topics we will cover include:
- The real costs involved including mortgage, title, and inspections
- How to write a strong contract
- The difference between an appraisal and an inspection
- Why you need an inspection
- Why all lenders are not created equal
- What is a buyer's agent and how they protect you
- An explanation of the buyer's contract and how it protects you
- Overview of the local market and how to stay current in the market
- What's important for the resale value of your home
- A step by step explanation of the home buying process
- Setting home buying goals and expectations
To reserve your seat at the March 8,2008 HOME BUYERS 101 seminar please RSVP by email to email@example.com or call SHANNON SIMS at (225)296-7723. If you know anyone who would like to attend please have them RSVP.
If you are unable to attend on March 8,2008 and would like to schedule a private appointment with Shannon please contact her at (225) 296-7723 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org