- It's Showing Day! You listed your home and just got notification you have a showing! Now what? Here are five very easy steps to making sure your home is ready for all potential buyers:
- 1) Clean! Clean! Clean!: Tidy up each room, remove all clutter especially on bathroom and kitchen counters, make all beds and do a quick dust and vacuum
2) Light The Way: Open the drapes and shades, and turn on all lights to make it look bright and cheerful. Wonder how a 25 cent upgrade could earn you an extra $500-1000 when you sell? Replace all light bulbs with a higher wattage bulb! A lower watt bulb will make an area appear smaller and less appealing, so switch to the higher voltage for a bigger, more inviting space
- 3) Pets and Smells: Keep pets out of the way, either take them with you or secure them in a kennel. Make sure all areas (especially the pet areas) are extra clean and odor free
4) Soft Music Is Inviting: Turn off your television and turn on the radio on low to an easy listening station
5) Check the temperature: cool in the summer and toasty warm in the winter. You want the buyers to linger, to feel welcome, so have the temperature very comfortable so they want to walk through your house a second time!
For more tips contact Brad Papa, your Olathe real estate agent at 913-526-4985!
- Brad Papa
- Specializing in Olathe Real Estate
Come to Papa For All Your Real Estate Needs!
This entry hasn't been re-blogged: