1) You get an extra 6-8 hours a day to do anything you want! Than can be up to 56 hours a week or 248 hours a month. That's a over 10 full 24 hour days a month free just for not sleeping.
2) You can be catatonic or even comatose during the day without taking mind-numbing drugs or drinking yourself into oblivion. That translates to true cash savings!
3) You can drive long distances painlessly without any recollection of how you got where you currently are! Sort of like having your own chauffeur.
4) Food becomes important not only as sustenance, but also as a cushion to break the fall when your head crashes into your plate. pastas make especially nice pillows!
5) And finally, you get to see all of that great 4 A.M. television that's full of terrific products and educational services that you could not learn about any other way. As they say over and over, NOT available in stores.
Richard Weisser, Broker, Associate Broker, Auctioneer, E-Pro, CE Instructor