10 Questions to Ask a Realtor Before You Sign A Contract
Thinking of selling your home? Well, it is most important that you have a plan before you think of hiring a professional for the job to sell your home. While there are a number of real estate agents who can sell a home, the number of those that can sell your home as fast as you like at the most money possible and are a match to your personality, might be a smaller number than the first. Seeing that selling a home can be a stressful endeavor, it might save you time, money and headaches down the road if you take the initiative to interview agents prior to signing a listing agreement.
Here are a few questions that might prove useful when you sit down with a real estate professional:
- Are you a full-time professional real estate agent?
- Do you have a personal assistant, team or staff to handle different parts of the transaction?
- Do you have a website that will list my home?
- How will you keep in contact with me during the selling process, and how often?
- What do you do that other agents don't that ensures I'm getting top dollar for my home?
Yes, I did advertise that there were 10 questions you should ask. If you'd like to view the other 5, along with the reasons why you would ask the 10 questions in the first place, finish reading the post here.