In Real Estate, we are driven by the markets. In the current buyer's market that we are in, throughout most parts of the country, it is essential to improve our customer service.
The following hints will be helpful in improving your customer service skills and enable you to get more clients:
1. Be personable: The customer must be able to relate to you. If that cannot happen, then they will find someone else.
2. Know your neighborhoods: If a person is looking for a specific house-type or neighborhood, school, etc., you need to know immediately if you can provide that to them. Just a quick drive around your city or area and taking notes will help you answer that question. Yes, I can show you a 5 bedroom Victorian in this part of town. Not a problem at all.
3. Be all encompassing: People want instant-everything. Make sure that you have the ability to fill all of their needs in a one-stop environment.
4. Your website needs to be inviting: Many websites are difficult to use and people will go elsewhere.
5. The customer comes first. If they feel it, then they will come and they will be a good source for referrals.
Just by following these hints and improving your customer service skills will help you get and retain more clients.