Why Do People Live here?
Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Anchorage Alaska is conveniently located on the North East side of the city, within a few miles from downtown Anchorage. With a close proximity to University of Alaska, Alaska Pacific University, several parks, and trails, it is no wonder this part of town is one of the most sought after areas of Anchorage Alaska.
Looking for a home near Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson?
Interested in finding homes for sale near Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson of Anchorage Alaska? Click that link or the map to find all the currently available Homes in this area of Anchorage Alaska.
Is it time to sell your Home near Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Anchorage Alaska? Request a free Custom Market Analysis and check out our Property Marketing Plan for Homes in Anchorage Alaska.
The Come Home Anchorage Real Estate Team has partnered with Our preferred lender. Together we help our clients to achieve the dream of home ownership. Over the years we have assisted many families in purchasing homes with little or no down payment. We are very experienced with VA Zero Down Financing in Anchorage Alaska, FHA Financing, HUD 184 loans for Alaska Natives and American Indians, and Conventional Financing. Fill out this simple form to see what programs you qualify for!
Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson is located right on the North East side of the city, downtown Anchorage is just 1 mile away from the Government Hill Gate and 4 miles away from the Boniface Parkway Gate. This area of town boasts numerous parks and trails including Cheney Lake and Russian Jack Springs Park & Golf Course. The Tikahtnu Commons shopping center is near the Muldoon Road Gate and has everything from a movie theater to a wonderful local coffee shop. Find out about everything that is nearby to Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson including places of worship, banking, shopping, Attractions and recreation and much more on my website.
Neighborhoods near Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson
- Anchor Park Neighborhood 2 to 5 bedroom homes are between 900 to 2000 square feet. Most homes are ranch style (one level) and home values range between $200,000 and $250,000.
- Chester Valley Subdivision prices range from $250,000 to $280,000. Resale value for homes in the Chester Valley Subdivision varies depending upon condition, size, and remodeling upgrades. A serious fixer-upper might sell for as low as $170,000 and a completely renovated home could sell for $300,000.
- College Village Neighborhood 2 to 6 bedroom homes range in size between 1100 to 4300 square feet. Resale values range between $325,000 and $440,000.
- Nunaka Valley Neighborhood homes have 2 to 3 bedrooms and 1 to 2 bathrooms and are 700 to 800 square feet. Several homes have been raised with another level of finished living space added, these homes have 3 to 4 bedrooms and are bout 1400 square feet. Home Prices range from $150,000 to $235,000.
- Pine Valley Estates Neighborhood homes are generally going to range between 1500 and 2300 square feet. This neighborhood backs up to Russian Jack Springs Park North running and skiing trail system! Home values generally range from $275,000 and $300,000.
- Scenic Park Estates one and two stories, 2 to 6 bedroom homes range in size from 984 to 3100 square feet. Home values range from $220,000 and $409,900.
- Thunderbird Terrace Neighborhood 3 to 5 bedroom homes are between 900 to 2700 square feet. Home values range between $200,000 and $300,000.
What Schools will the Kids Attend?
- Baxter Elementary School
- College Gate Elementary School
- Lake Otis Elementary School
- Nunaka Valley Elementary School
- Rogers Park Elementary School
- Scenic Park Elementary School
- Tudor Elementary School
- Clark Middle School
- Hanshew Middle School
- Romig Middle School
- Wendler Middle School
- Bartlett High School
- East High School
- West High School
To get local school scores and more information about these schools check out the Anchorage Alaska school reports on my website.
Now You Really Want to Find a Home Here, Right?
If you are interested in the current homes for sale in Homes near Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson of Anchorage Alaska click on the link. Our 'for sale' property information is a direct feed from the Anchorage MLS and is updated multiple times per day.
Thank you for reading about Homes near Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Anchorage Alaska.