Why Do People Live here?
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport is conveniently located on the west end of the city, within about 10 miles from anywhere in Anchorage. With such a close proximity to Downtown Anchorage, University of Alaska Anchorage, and the Alaska Native Medical Center, Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson, and Providence Alaska Medical Center, it is no wonder this area, is one of the most sought after areas of the city. It's far enough from the main hustle and bustle of the city that residents don't feel like the urban center of Anchorage is knocking on their door.
Looking for a home in near Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport?
Interested in finding homes for sale near Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport of Anchorage Alaska? Click that link or the map to find all the currently available Homes in this area of Anchorage Alaska.
Is it time to sell your Home near Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport in Anchorage Alaska? Request a free Custom Market Analysis and check out our Property Marketing Plan for Homes in Anchorage Alaska.
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport is located on the west end of the city. Downtown Anchorage is just 5 miles away. Numerous parks, trails, and shopping are nearby including Kincaid Park. The Dimond shopping center is just a few miles away and has everything from an ice rink to a wonderful local coffee shop. Find out about everything that is nearby to the airport including places of worship, banking, shopping, Attractions and recreation and much more on my website.
Neighborhoods near Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport in Anchorage Alaska
- Lakeridge Neighborhood One and Two Story homes are between 800 to 1900 square feet. Home values range between $235,000 and $285,000.
- Concord Hill Neighborhood are two story homes which are generally going to range between 1500 and 3000 square feet. Home prices range between $310,000 to $475,000.
- Muirwood Park Neighborhood 3 to 6 bedroom homes are 2000 to 3000 square feet. Home prices range from $310,000 to $475,000.
- Westpark Neighborhood 3 to 5 bedroom homes range in size between 1500 to 2500 square feet. Resale values range between $385,000 and $520,000.
What Schools will the Kids Attend?
- Chinook Elementary School
- Gladys Wood Elementary School
- Kincaid Elementary School
- Lake Hood Elementary School
- Northwood Elementary School
- Turnagain Elementary School
- Mears Middle School
- Romig Middle School
- Dimond High School
- West High School
To get local school scores and more information about these schools check out the Anchorage Alaska school reports on my website.
Now You Really Want to Find a Home Here, Right?
If you are interested in the current homes for sale in Homes near Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport of Anchorage Alaska click on the link. Our 'for sale' property information is a direct feed from the Anchorage MLS and is updated multiple times per day.
Thank you for reading about Homes near Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport in Anchorage Alaska.