2014 Bathroom Trend’s for the Home.
Houzz.com has released its 2014 Winter Bathroom Trends Study from 7,645 homeowners who participated in the online fall survey.
Here are some of the growing trends that the survey found:-
- 60% of homeowners are targeting their master bathroom for remodels.
- Frameless Glass is the shower enclosures is the top choice.
- Free standing and drop in tubs are at the top of the list.
- In the master bathroom two sinks is the trend with the majority picking under mount sinks.
- Silver tone faucets are in with Brushed nickel and Polished Chrome at the top of the list.
- Lots of light either natural with windows, skylights or new LED fixtures.
- Unique powder rooms with hardwood floors, pedestal sinks, wall paper and furniture like cabinets.
To view over 300,000 inspirational and new bathroom designs visit houzz.com bathroom page.
Houzz.com is a leading design website for home remodeling and current design trends. Houzz has the largest residential design database in the world and is the place to get design inspiration, project advice, product information and professional reviews.
You can read more about home and real estate trends on these links below.
This article has been written by David Popoff.
David Popoff | Broker
Direct Line: 203-228-0646
DMK Real Estate & Property Management is a full service license Connecticut Real Estate Broker firm that serves lower Fairfield County. With lower overhead costs DMK Realty can fulfill buyers and sellers needs locally and on the internet at lower costs compared to the larger national brands.
David Popoff is a license Connecticut Real Estate Broker specializing in Sustainability in lower Fairfield County, Connecticut.
DMK Property Management llc a locally owned company serving lower Fairfield County, Connecticut.
Specializing in Residential Property Management that can custom tailor a program to fit the homeowners needs be it short term or long term from rental management to full estate management.