Saylorsburg PA Real Estate Market Report for February 2014 in the Poconos. The Average Sold price for the
Month is WAY up and the Number of homes
sold is still up too!
AVERAGE SOLD PRICE OF HOMES IN SAYLORSBURG PA:
The Average Sold Price of homes sold in Saylorsburg PA for February was $263k, WAY UP from $121k for February of 2013. With the demand being on the incline for 16 months now the inventory of the lower value homes is obviously decreased and the higher value ones are beginning to sell better.
NUMBER OF HOMES SOLD IN SAYLORSBURG PA:
The Number of Homes Sold in Saylorsburg PA for February was 7, UP 17% from 6 for February 2013. As you know, with increased demand comes an increase in prices as witnessed above. With demand climbing steadily for 16 months in a row across the Pocono Region now, our Road to Recovery is looking brighter and brighter.
YEAR TO DATE STATISTICS FOR 2014 IN SAYLORSBURG PA:
The Year to Date Average Sold Price in Saylorsburg PA for 2014 is $198K compared to $93k for 2013.
The Number of Homes Sold Year to Date in Saylorsburg PA for 2014 is 14, UP 27% from 11 for 2013. Demand for homes continues to stay strong.
This month makes 16 months in a row that the number of homes sold in the Poconos has exceeded the previous years numbers. With increased demand comes an increase in prices, eventually. The Absorption Rate needs to drop to around 6 months to be a balanced market and then at that point we have our best chances of seeing our prices begin to rise again, steadily.
More Important Statistics to consider in the Saylorsburg PA Real Estate Market Report for February 2014 in the Poconos are:
- The Average Days on the Market was 204 for February 2014.
- The Sale to List Price Ratio was 99%
- The Absorption Rate dropped to 8 months versus 11 months for February 2014. To be in a balanced market the Absorption rate would need to be at 6 months so as you can see we are getting closer and closer each month.
- The Number of Pending homes is currently at 7 homes, surprisingly down from 8 last February 2013.
- The Number of Active Listings is 63 versus 58 for February 2013. The Number of Active Listings for the year dropped 6%, which is less competition for you if you are trying to sell your home in the Poconos.
We are in THE BEST MARKET we have seen in Saylorsburg PA for years.
Saylorsburg PA Real Estate Market Report for February 2014.
All these Pocono Real Estate Market Trends tell us that it is a Great Time to sell your home in Saylorsburg PA. Enlist the services of your Local Pocono Realtor©, Bobbie Smith! Realize the Value of having your home found everywhere on the Internet with our MAXimum Marketing!