Home Insurance Ratings & Reviews Websites.
When shopping for Home Insurance there are many articles and websites that can help pick out what would fit best your needs. In this article I will share a few of the best links to help you through this daunting task. Be forewarned that this process can take easily over a week in getting quotes and comparisons.
A good first place to start is to review the annual Home Insurance rating articles put out by:
- J.D. Power every September which you can view on line.
- Consumer Report every March which you can view at the library or on line for a fee.
To read more about these reports go to Home Insurance Companies Ratings.
Another good site to check is A.M. Best Consumer Insurance Center that rates the financial strength of the insurance company. You can search by:
- Coverage needed.
- Name of Company.
- By State.
Next I would recommend visiting Expert Insurance Reviews to check out the companies that you are considering. A company with high financial ratings might not be as consumer friendly and service oriented as you would think. The website gives you a basic overview of the company along with:
- Insurance Products.
- Consumer Research and Complaints.
- Financial Strength.
- The Bottom Line.
Two other website to check out for your state and home insurances company information are:
- The BBB.org website and just typing in the insurance companies name.
- Your State Government Insurance Department. A link at A.M. Best will direct you right there from this page upper right corner menu “State Insurance Information”.
One last website that you might check is the NAIC ~ National Association of Insurance Commissioners website has a Company Search For Complaint and Financial Information page at this link…. https://eapps.naic.org/cis/index.do .
For more information on Home Trends in Fairfield County, Connecticut contact DMK Real Estate. DMK providing step by step real estate assistance for buyers, sellers, builders, landlords and tenants.