Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Whether you are relocating to Oklahoma, or are a born and bred "Okie", here are a few laws that you may not be aware of that are still on the books in Oklahoma!
10. Dogs must have a permit signed by the mayor in order to congregate in groups of three or more on private property. Boy, we sure got lucky growing up. Fortunately we were never caught as three always seemed to be the minimum number of dogs that my family seemed to keep at one time.
9. It is at illegal to wear your boots to bed. Well sometimes at the end of a hard days work, you just wanna fall into bed...boots and all.
8. Oklahoma will not tolerate anyone taking a bite of out any one else's hamburger. What about their cheeseburger? Or chicken nuggets?
7. Whaling is illegal. Last time I checked, there weren't any whales in Lake Thunderbird.
6. Tissues are not to be found in the back of one's car. Now I wonder if this applies to all tissues or just used ones...
5. It is against the law to read a comic book while operating a motor vehicle. I actually have heard that it is now a fineable offense in Texas to use your cell phone while in a school zone. Maybe this law could be amended!
4. No one may spit on the sidewalk. I actually think this law had to do with controlling the outbreak of turberculosis, once upon a time. Plus, this is just good manners.
3. Fish may not be contained in fishbowls while on a public bus. Make sure you remove your fish from its bowl BEFORE boarding the bus.
2. Females are forbidden from doing their own hair without being licensed by the state. Step away from the curling iron, and nobody will get hurt.
1. One may not promote a "horse tripping event." Of course, in Oklahoma, we all know "cow tipping" is another topic entirely.
This is just a fun look at some archaic laws in Oklahoma. But don't let them fool you! Oklahoma is a great state to live in! Okie's love to laugh at ourselves! Share some crazy laws you have heard of or even some great (clean) Okie/Redneck jokes and make someone laugh today!
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.