On April 17, 2008, the Iowa Landlord Association will sponsor the 2008 Spring Educational Seminar and Trade Show at the downtown Holiday Inn, 1050 6th Avenue, in Des Moines. The event starts at 8:00 A.M. and runs until 3:30 P.M. The speakers and their subjects are as follows:
- Dave Sollenbarger, ILA Director and Past-President – Introductions and ILA Update
- Tom Good, Iowa Civil Rights Commission – “Fair Housing / Discrimination”
- Joe Kelly, Lobbyist – Legislative Updates for 2008
- Gordon Kratz – “Effective Communication Techniques”
- Ron Bugennagen – “The GREEN rewards of Energy Efficient Rental Housing Clinic”
- Mark Hanson, Attorney – Legal Issues
- Officer Larry Rogers, D.M. Police Department – “Crime-Free Housing”
Iowa Equity Exchange will be present at the event as a vendor/exhibitor. Please stop by our table and register to win a $25.00 gift card to Best Buy! It promises to be a fun- and fact-filled day! More information can be obtained on the ILA web site.
Please consider IOWA EQUITY EXCHANGE as your source for answers to your questions about Section 1031 like-kind tax-deferred exchanges. Contact us at your convenience for prompt, accurate information. Please think of us for your next exchange.
Providing Qualified Intermediary services for Section 1031 tax deferred exchanges all over the United States. Headquartered in Iowa, our services are available in Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, and all other states.
INTEGRITY. PRECISION. SECURITY.Copyright © 2008 By Ken Tharp, All Rights Reserved. * Iowa Landlord Association Event on 4/17/08 * Contact Ken Tharp for information on Section 1031 tax-deferred exchanges anywhere in the United States.