What's the buyer thinking and why is the buyer afraid?
I think I might have a line on what's on their mind:
1. Am I going to get my money's worth when I plop my bucks down for this pad?
2. Am I making a mistake in talking to this agent?
3. Is it a mistake to live in this neighborhood?
4. Should I wait a while because of this lousy real estate market?
5. Am I acting impulsively?
6. Is the seller honest?
7. Should I just hang on to my money and keep what I've got?
8. Should I talk it over with somebody else before I make a mistake?
9. How much money can I lose on the deal?
10. Where's my mommy?
Can you think of any thing else that gives the buyer the creeps?