"A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so."Mahatma Gandhi
Sure sounds like to me...it's the little things..
- Before going on your appointment give yourself a once over..don't forget the little things..wear your name tag!
- Acknowledge your neighbor with a friendly hello..it's usually the little things..that can make someone's day!
- Hand out your cards as if you handing out your autograph..it's the little things..people seek confidence!
- Write thank you notes for any reason.. people remember..ahhh the little things..everyone wants to feel special!
- Don't take someone's harsh words too personal..Bullet proof yourself..it's the little things..everyone needs to vent!
- Under promise and over deliver people will see your value....it's the little things..People always love a bargain!
- Emotions can be harmful in decision making..facts presented neutrally...it's the little things..people look for expertise!
- Why competition when the term is co-operating broker?..words are little things..creates public perception!
- Use the words, I'm sorry, only when necessary...sincerity...it's the little things..it reminds others we are human!
- Don't shoot the messenger and decide to pull rank...its the little things..your temper tantrum could cost you a customer!
NO RETREAT...NO SURRENDER! Work Smart...Work Hard..Be Productive and have a great selling week and if you are wondering why the Top Dawgs are so successful..watch what they do...its the little things!
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by The Activerain Network and it's members and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of Midori Miller AKA Daytona Beach Real Estate Trainer and CENTURY 21 Sundance Realty. Midori Miller and CENTURY 21 Sundance Realty are not responsible for the accuracy or content provided by The Community.