Greenest Cities, Most Walkable & Bike friendly in U.S. 2015.
Cities across the U.S. are discovering that aligning sustainability efforts with economic goals will generate handsome returns on their investments. WalletHub analysts compared 100 US cities by using thirteen points in four key areas:
- Air Quality Index
- Greenhouse-gas Emission
- Green space
- Water Quality
Greenness of Transportation.
- Percentage of Commuters who Drive
- Bike Score
- Walk Score
- Annual Excess Fuel Consumed
Greenness of Energy Sources..
- Amount of Electricity from Renewable Sources
- Number of Smart-Energy Policies & Initiatives
Green Lifestyle & Local Policies.
- Number or Farmer Markets.
- Percentage of Green Jobs
- Number of Local Programs for Promoting the Use of Green Energy
Click here to read the full article “2015’s Greenest Cities in America”.
To view a list and ranking of the most walkable and bike friendly cities in the USA click here.
2015 GREENEST CITIES
For more information on Home Trends in Fairfield County, Connecticut contact DMK Real Estate. DMK providing step by step real estate assistance for buyers, sellers, builders, landlords and tenants.