This just announced by the Virginia Association of REALTORS®.
Virginia ranked sixth out of the top 10 states judged as an “economic development hot spot.” Here are the areas ranked among the large metros, mid-sized metros, small metros, large county and small counties:
- The Virginia Beach-Norfolk-Newport News metropolitan statistical area (MSA) was ranked third among top 20 large metros
- The Richmond-Petersburg MSA was ranked fourth among top 20 mid-sized metros
- Charlottesville was ranked 18th on the top 20 small metros
- Fairfax County ranked third among the top 20 large counties
- Prince William County ranked 11th and Chesapeake ranked 17th among top 20 small counties