Shelter your loved ones with the Family Opportunity Mortgage
Now you can obtain mortgage financing in Florida for your college-bound children, disabled adult children, or elderly parents without the expense asssociated with purchasing an investment property.
Parents of college-bound students may qualify if:
- You don't own a second home in the same location
- Your child is enrolled at a college near the purchase property
Parents of disabled adult children may qualify if the disabled adult child:
- Will occupy the property as their primary residence
- Is unable to qualfiy on their own
Note: Parents may own and maintain a primary residence.
Adult children of elderly parents may qualify if the parent:
- Will occupy the property as thier primary residence
- Is unable to qualify on their own
Note: Adult children may already own and maintain a primary residence.
Mortgage program available for conforming loan amounts only. Fixed, ARM, and Interest Only loans available.
Call The Tampa Bay Mortgage Pro today to learn more about this mortgage and many others to fit your borrowing needs! Or visit me at www.thetbmortgagepro.com
Joshua A. Lerette - The Tampa Bay Mortgage Pro