Tim here. Just touching base with another Tip Of The Week. How've you been?
Truth be told - this week's tip (see the handy email below) is only relevant to agents actually working with sellers, now or in the future.
If you're at a loss of people to send this to, keep in mind that Seller's Corner is the starting point to generate the listings you deserve. Let me know when you'd like a one-on-one demo.
*Subject Line: The best offer on your home.
Buyers can be pretty picky.
Taking care of a few things before your home staging will ensure that we maximize the offer(s) on your home. Below is a quick checklist.
FYI: if you need a helping hand, I can connect you with the best home care and improvement resources you need, at any time. Just let me know.
- Paint touch-ups.
- Clean sidewalk and driveway.
Front and Back Yards:
- Freshly mowed lawn(s).
- Trimmed shrub(s) and tree(s).
- Clear debris, toys and tools.
- Clean pool and deck(s).
- Vacuum carpets.
- Dust furniture and clean drapes.
- Empty fireplace and remove smoke stains.
- Doors and drawers should all open and close easily.
- Remove general clutter and tidy up shelves.
Kitchen and Bathroom(s):
- Scrub bath and shower.
- Fix any faucet drips or leaks.
- Mop and wax floors.
- Clean grout and caulking.
- Wipe mirror(s), counters, sinks, glass and porcelain surfaces.
I'll touch base again soon,
Did we miss anything?
Always looking forward to your feedback. :)
Let's make magic this summer,