It's time to celebrate what a great country we live in and nothing is better then having friends over for a family BBQ and then heading out to a great fireworks display.
We are pretty lucky here in South Orange County because we have a number of firework displays to choose from... You might even see a few from your backyard!!
Aliso Viejo Grand Park - Fun filled celebration at Grand Park starting at 6pm.. Arts, crafts, food, face painting, bounce houses and fun
- Fireworks Show at Dusk Aliso Viejo 4th of July Celebration
Dana Point Fireworks Extravaganza at Doheny State Beach/ Dana Point Harbor. Spend a lovely day at the beach and watch the evening fireworks display launched from the barge off-shore..
Irvine: Annual Concert on the Green and Firework Festival.. Featuring a pyro musical sky concert & fireworks show along with live music. Enjoy Food, bounce houses, color guard.
- Gates Open: 3pm at Irvine High School 4321 Walnut Ave, Irvine
- Fireworks 9:00 pm
- Sponsored by Irvine Police Association.
Irvine: Pacific Symphony Concert - July 4th Spectacular.. The music of Michael Jackson with enhanced musical force of a full orchestra and of course a brilliant fireworks display!
- Gates open: 6pm for Picnicking.
- Tickets required - Pacific Symphony 4th of July
Ladera Ranch - 4th of July Celebration: Spend the day at Founders Park and enjoy a parade, carnival food and live music before fireworks.
- 10k Run - Starts 7:00 AM, 5k run 8:30 am.
- Community Parade - 10:30 am
- Food Sales start at 3pm, concert starts at 6pm
Laguna Beach Fireworks Celebration: Always a beauty after spending the day at the beach or enjoying the local shops of Laguna.
- Location: Heisler Park - Laguna Beach 4th of July
Laguna Hills - Hometown Fourth of July Celebration: Family, friends welcome for the fun, food and festivities! Carnival rides, games, live music, patriotic crafts, face painting.. the day concludes with a fireworks show
- Laguna Hills Community Center and Sports Complex
- Fireworks: 9:00 PM
- Information: Laguna Hills 4th of July Celebration
Laguna Niguel - 4th of July All Day Celebration.. Start the day with a Run in the Park with a 5k run/walk and 10k run. Then enjoy a Pancake breakfast hosted by the Laguna Niguel Chamber of commerce and Live Music.
Walk 3/4 a mile to Laguna Niguel Regional Park for Firework Show at 9:00 pm
- Fireworks: Laguna Niguel 4th of July Events
Lake Forest - 25th Annual 4th of July Parade - Everyone enjoy a good parade. The route starts are intersection of Toledo Way and Ridge Route (El Toro High School) and will travel along Lake Forest Blvd on to Serrano rd. Starts at 10:00 AM
- Parade info: Lake Forest Parade Information
Mission Viejo Annual Street Fiare and Fireworks Spectacular.. The day starts at noon with Rides, Games and local clubs and businesses set up booths for food, drink, crafts and games. Entertainment includes: music, dance, comedy and of course Fireworks over the lake.
- Tickets and info: Mission Viejo Fireworks and Street Faire
Rancho Santa Margarita - Star Spangled Spectacular.. Spend the day at the Beach Club and look forward to a day of swimming, family games, Annual Bike and Trike Parade... Fireworks start over the lake at 9:00pm
- Tickets and information: Rancho Santa Margarita 4th of July Events
San Clemente - Fireworks Show. Stake your spot on a hilltop or at the beach to see this show starting at 9pm.San Clemente 4th of July Fireworks
San Juan Capistrano - 4th of July Celebration: Festivities begin at 3pm with rides, bounce houses, food and a beer garden. Family Style will hit the musical stage at 5pm until fireworks start at 9pm.
- Location: San Juan Sports Park - San Juan Fireworks Display
Get out and enjoy... be safe... but never forget to celebrate FREEDOM!