Of course I look forward to engaging and reading your comments on my daily blog posts.
What I do not want is your honest opinions on a specific property.
As many of you know, I specialize in unique, unusual and even hard to sell real estate. They are certainly not for the average buyer and it takes a while to find the right buyer for these homes that are a far cry from "cookie cutter'.
If I am featuring a mid century modern rancher, a Deck House, a farm house, a gingerbread Victorian, a historic home or one with 2 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms... I do not want these kinds of 'honest' opinions...
- I could not live with that wallpaper.
- No one wants a purple bathroom.
- What were they thinking when they mirrored all the ceilings?
- I would hate to clean all those bathrooms.
- That's a weird addition and going to be hard to sell.
- I would not want a house that big.
- That's not my style.
- I would never buy a house with a cemetery in the back.
My property posts are written to enhance my special listings, to make them appealing to the public and to show marketing skills to my sellers. Think about your comments. Are they adding to the writer's goal of putting the property in the best light?
If not, please refrain and write your own post about your own dislikes and your own personal style.