Miami has experienced a cultural revolution during the past couple of years. The city has departed its earlier ‘Fun in the Sun’ image of spring breakers, pensioners and tanned men in sports cars behind and entered an era at which it incorporated itself on the map for the Arts, Culture, High class fashion and fine dining enthusiasts. On top of that Miami has become home to an ever growing number of multinationals setting up its HQs or South American Hubs in the city on account of Miami’s superb location and the ever growing highly skilled and bi-lingual work force. Lastly, Miami’s Brickell area (The Manhattan of the South) is home to the highest concentration of global banks in the nation just behind Manhattan and with the ever-growing Latino market, setting up shop in Miami denotes capitalizing on a rising Latin American client base.
The recognition of Miami for High Net worth Individuals lies in Miami’s great lifestyle, growing importance as a business central point, great real estate opportunities and a looming arts, culture and fashion scene.
Miami offers a good number of ultra-luxurious Real Estate, featuring luxury homes and condos. Miami is one of the most attractive cities on earth, and Miami Beach real estate encompasses a great number of islands. South Beach, with its luxury condos, is home to individuals from all over the world. With ultra-luxury homes as well as some of the most desirable properties in Florida, Miami real estate is undoubtedly international. If you are looking for a destination that is rich in history together with great weather, award-winning beaches, and a wide range of real estate, you have found it.
Miami is on everyone’s radar nowadays and investors from across the globe are searching for a good deal in Miami. The demand for property in this city is tremendous and prices are still affordable when compared to other global cities like Paris, London, Geneva or Asian cities such as Shanghai or Hong Kong. Prices have been increasing recently and right now there seems to be no ending to this as the interest in Miami Real Estate seems unstoppable. Some of the most desirable areas are Palm Island Miami, Allison Island Miami Beach, Hibiscus Island Miami Beach, Star Island Florida, Sunset Islands and more.
An important part of this demand is really because of the huge interest of South Americans in Miami. Prosperous Investors from South America acquire properties in Miami to be able to bring up their children in a stable and safe environment with the world’s best schools and also put their money in an appreciating asset outside their countries. Aside Latin America, Miami is in demand with Chinese and European citizens interested in investing in Miami Real Estate.
Finally, Miami is becoming a preferred investment location for New Yorkers. A large number of investment bankers have acquired a second or first home in Miami as the prices of properties, along with the low real estate taxes make it possible for some of these investors to purchase two properties for the amount they pay for one in New York. While Florida doesn’t have any capital gain taxes, state income taxes, or estate taxes, the revenue will be much higher.
The most interesting part is the fact that there are plenty of options to choose from. Wallow in luxury at a condo-hotel where you get the five-star treatment every day. You may as well invest in a pre-construction condo for some of the greatest deals in town. Be prepared to move up to the great life with sophisticated living and glamour in abundance.
Choosing the best area when investing in Miami Real Estate all depends on your budget whether to invest in a Single Family home or a Condo. Sure it is always good to take a look at the well performing areas and focus much more on these like one at Pine Tree Drive Miami Beach, but there is however more to simply looking at a great area. A superb value home in a less performing area can do much better than a house in a great performing area. As top real estate agents, we are genuine market analyst that provide unbiased recommendation based on well researched statistical data and not on a mere opinion.
There are many factors to consider when investing in Miami’s condos. Having a well experienced agent will make a world of major difference. A lot of people have heard about Miami’s great investment opportunities but don’t know where to start looking or perhaps whom to consider for guidance. The Yuliya Kachko Group provides you with objective reviews and can present to you different condos with their advantages and disadvantages
Miami and South Florida Oceanfront New Development projects
Yuliya Kachko ONE Sotheby’s International Realty presents the latest best oceanfront projects in Miami and South Florida. Click on the link below to see the detailed information on the Luxury condos for sale, preconstruction condos in Miami and new development projects in South Florida. Also see below complete list of the best oceanfront new development opportunities in Miami and South Florida.
- Prive Aventura - Expected completion 2017.
- Marina Palms – Expected completion 2016.
- Bellini Williams Island - Opened January 2014.
- Echo Aventura – Completed January 2016.
Oceana Bal Harbour – Expected completion 2017.
St Regis Bal Harbour – Completed in 2012.
- ONE Bal Habour - Recently renovated. Completed in 2007.
- Majestic Tower Bal Harbour
Park Grove – Expected Completion 2018.
Grove at Grand Bay – Recently Completed in 2016.
- Grovenor House Coconut Grove
- Paramount Fort Lauderdale - Expected completion late 2016.
- The Auberge Beach - Expected completion 2017.
One Thousand Museum – Expected completion in 2018.
Missoni Baia – Expected completion 2018.
One River – Expected completion 2019.
- Eighty Seven Park - Expected completion 2017.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach - Expected completion 2016.
- L'Atelier Miami Beach - Expected completion 3rd quarter 2017.
- Faena Versailles Classic - Expected completion 2018.
- Faena Versailles Contemporary - Expected completion 2018.
- Faena House – Completed in 2016.
- Setai Miami
- Fasano Shore Club Miami Beach - Expected completion 2018.
- 1 Hotel & Homes – Recently Completed 2016.
- Edition Residences – Recently Completed 2016.
- Beach House 8 – Recently completed 2016.
Sunny Isles Beach
- Regalia Miami - Opened June 2014.
- Mansions at Acqualina - Opened January 2016.
- Porsche Design Tower - Expected completion 2016.
- Chateau Beach Residences – Recently completed in 2016.
- 400 Sunny Isles - Opened early 2016.
- Jade Signature - Expected completion 2017.
- MUSE - Expected completion in 2017.
- Turnberry Ocean Club - Expected completion in 2018.
- Armani Residences - Expected completion late 2017.
- Estates at Acqualina - Expected completion in 2020 Phase A.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Beach - Expected completion in 2018.
- Aurora Sunny Isles – Expected completion 2019.
- Parque Towers – Expected completion 2017.
Surfside, Miami Beach