Homes for Sale & Sold Report for October 2016
November 15, 2016
- There were 870 homes sold in Ada County last month
- The average sold price was $252.000.
- Demand for homes In the $200-300K price range remains strong with less than 2 months of inventory.
- Mortgage rates inched up shortly after the election and are to remain at these levels now for the near future.
- The number of homes for sale in Ada County dropped back below the 2,000-mark for the first time since April 2016, reaching 1,950 in October 2016, a decrease of 12.5% compared to last year.
- "Prices continue to be driven by very low supply and high consumer demand, not market speculation as was experienced a decade ago" said Carey Farmer, BRR President