Trivia question answers for Tuesday November 15, 2016
1. Who turned all he touched to gold? King Midas
2. In what country is Thunder Bay? Canada
3. Who played the role of TV's C.J. Parker? Pamela Anderson
4. From whose customs does kissing under the mistletoe come from? Druids
Trivia questions for Wednesday November 16, 2016
1. What horror movie was based on the novel "Ratman's Notebooks"?
2. What is the nickname for Reading, Pennsylvania?
3. What was Elle's last name in the movie "Legally Blonde"?
4. What infamous gangster was betrayed by "the lady in red"?
Enjoy your day!