Thanksgiving Day isn't but one week away and if you're not in the mood to do a lot of cooking, dining out on Thanksgiving Day in Charlotte, North Carolina is easier than you might think. Quite a number of the Queen City's restaurants are open for a sumptuous meal, letting you enjoy the holiday without all the muss and fuss of preparation and clean-up.
If you're thinking of dining out on Thanksgiving Day, don't delay in making your reservations--it's barely 8 days till Thanksgiving and the top places get booked up quickly and early.
12 of Charlotte's finest and most popular eateries that will be open on Thanksgiving Day:
The Ballantyne Hotel (my personal favorite): offers a Thanksgiving Brunch from noon till 4pm. It's buffet style and there's something for everyone's taste. 704-248-4100. Address: 10000 Ballantyne Commons Pkwy, Charlotte, NC 28277.
- New South Kitchen & Bar: will be serving a traditional Thanksgiving dinner from 11am till 5pm. 704-541-9990. Address: 8140 Providence Road, Charlotte, NC 28277.
Uptown Area/South End
The Capital Grille: reserve your table online for Thanksgiving Day at thecapitalgrille.com. Dinner will be served from 2pm till 8pm. 704-348-1400. Address: 201 N Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28202.
Blue Restaurant: is offering a Thanksgiving Day brunch from 10:30am till 2:30pm, enhanced by live Jazz and drink specials. 704-927-2583. Address: 206 North College Street, Charlotte, NC 28202.
- Sullivan's Steak House: will be serving a classic oven roasted turkey dinner from 12pm till 8pm. 704-338-9444. Address: 1928 South Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28203.
- Big Ben Pub: traditional Thanksgiving menu will be enhanced with traditional British trimmings. Open 11am till 10pm. 704-8179697. Address: 2000 South Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28203.
Palm Restaurant: in Phillips Place will be offering a three-course, prix fixe Thanksgiving Day menu from 2pm till 7pm. 704-552-7256. Address: 6705 Phillips Place Court, Charlotte, NC 28210.
Maggiano’s Little Italy: in South Park Mall will be serving a traditional Thanksgiving Day menu from 2pm till 8pm. 704-916-2300. Address: 4400 Sharon Road, Charlotte, NC 28211.
McCormick & Schmicks’s Seafood: will be open from 11am till 9pm serving traditional turkey dinners. 704-442-5522. Address: 4335 Barclay Downs Drive, Charlotte, NC 28209.
Ruth Chris Steak House: will be serving a traditional turkey dinner from noon till 8pm. 704-556-1115. Address: 6000 Fairview Road, Charlotte, NC 28210.
- Del Frisco's: will be offering a classic 3-course meal at $49/diner from noon till 8pm. 704-552-5502. Address: 4725 Piedmont Row, Charlotte, NC 28210.
- Buca di Beppo: offers a traditional turkey dinner feast along with its Italian favorites starting at 11am on Thanksgiving Day. 704-542-5146. Address: 10915 Carolina Place Parkway next to the Carolina Place Mall, Pineville, NC 28134.
Dining out in Charlotte on Thanksgiving Day is easy and there are plenty of places to go in all the areas of town. Just don’t forget to make those reservations! Dining out on Thanksgiving Day in Charlotte becomes more popular each year and if you wait too long to make a reservation, you just may end up having to cook that Thanksgiving Day turkey afterall!
This information about where to dine out in Charlotte, NC on Thanksgiving Day is brought to you courtesy of Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners, RE/MAX Executive Realty, your Charlotte metro area real estate consultants.
If you are considering selling or purchasing a home in the Charlotte metro area, I would love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to prove to you that:
"The Right Broker Makes All The Difference."
Menu Image courtesy of mapichai at FreeDigitalPhotos.net