“How Valuable is Loyalty?”

By
Mortgage and Lending with Mortgage Consultant, Right Trac Financial Group, Inc. NMLS # 2709 NMLS # 6869

  “How Valuable is Loyalty?”

 

 

Melanie,

I appreciate your persistence but if I was going to refinance I would use the original broker that I initially used as I have had both a personal and business relationship with him for 15 years.

Peter

 

90% of my mortgage practice comes from referrals, referrals that come primarily from past clients and referral partners. The other 10% comes to me as a result of my blogging and social media efforts.

Whenever I see an email from a client like the one above, it reminds me of what loyalty is all about and how I will always have the best interest of my clients at heart.

Posted by

Subscribe to my blog via Email:

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 

Joe Petrowsky, NMLS #6869

Right Trac Financial Group, Inc. NMLS #2709

110 Main St.

Manchester, Ct. 06042

Office: 860 647-7701 x116

Fax: 860 647-8940

Cell: 860 836-9294

Email: joe@righttracfg.com

www.righttracfg.com

www.joepetrowsky.com

Like me on facebookfollow me on twitterConnect with me on linkedin

Joe Petrowsky does not guarantee nor is in any way responsible for the accuracy of the information provided herein, and provides said information without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.

Equal Housing Statement: We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing becuase of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Mortgage / Finance
Location:
Connecticut
Groups:
Mortgage Solutions
Connecticut Professionals
Tags:
referrals

Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Spam prevention
Show All Comments
Rainmaker
461,186
Hella M. Rothwell, Broker/Realtor®
Carmel by the Sea, CA
Rothwell Realty Inc. CA#01968433 Carmel-by-the-Sea

Joe Petrowsky - "Loyalty" from a client is the best currency we have in our business. It keeps producing over the years. But to get it, we have to earn it and you obviously did with Melanie.

Dec 04, 2016 05:09 PM #1
Ambassador
3,208,715
Bob Crane
Woodland Management Service / Woodland Real Estate, Keller Williams fox cities - Stevens Point, WI
Forestland Experts! 715-204-9671

Loyalty is important Joe, we have some of those relationships that go back many decades.

Dec 12, 2016 11:09 PM #2
Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Show All Comments

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
2,104,270

Joe Petrowsky

Your Mortgage Consultant for Life
What mortgage questions can I answer for you
*
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Additional Information