Trivia question answers for Thursday November 17, 2016
1. What Surrey town is famed for its salts? Epsom
2. Who was the lead singer for the band called the Police? Sting
3. What was Ponce de Leon in search of when he discovered Florida? Fountain of Youth
4. What sport did Andre Agassi's dad compete in? boxing
Trivia questions for Friday November 18, 2016
1. What orignal literary work was the movie "The Heiress" based on?
2. What area on the tip of South America has a name which translates as "Land of Fire"?
3. Who is Yogi Bear's sidekick?
4. What year was the computer mouse invented?
Enjoy your day!