Our seller decided to take a 6 week break from selling her home but as of this morning 7341 Perry Street in Mt. Healthy is back on the market and ready for interested buyers!
This home is NOT a cookie cutter home, instead filled with the charm and character that comes with a home built in 1895! And since our seller has made quite a few updates, you get a great combination of old and new!
Key features of this home:
- 3 bedrooms & 3 full baths. There's a bath on each floor, and the seller converted the front room to a bedroom, so first floor living is easy. The other two bedrooms are upstairs and feature hardwood floors.
- Fully renovated kitchen.
- Blown in foam insulation in 2013
- New windows 2015
- Ceiling fans all main rooms but kitchen
- Basement offers plenty of storage space
- New entry doors to garage
- Fenced dog pen area
- New gutters/downspouts 2009/10.
- Chimney reflashed 2011
- Two dummy fireplaces
- One car detached garage features large attached finished room approximately 14x14. Garage/workshop formerly used for a small business. Great for exercise room/craft area/woodshop, etc.
- Just off Hamilton Ave/Reagan Highway interchange, so easy commute options!
- Mt Healthy schools
- Offered for $125,000
If you're ready for a visit, please contact your real estate agent or contact The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite if you need an agent (513-520-5305 or Liz@LizSpear.com)!
LIz and Bill aka BLiz