|Prep Time: 15 min.||Makes: 16 servings|
|Total Time: 6 hr 15 min.|
- 12 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tubs (8 oz. each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 4 squares Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter in foil-lined 9-inch square pan; press onto bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese spread in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Blend in chocolate. Whisk in cool whip. Spoon over crust; cover.
- Freeze 6 hours. remove from freezer 15 min. before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before cutting to serve.