Trivia question answers for Saturday November 19, 2016
1. What nationality was the sculptor Brancusi? Romanian
2. The port city of Sandusky is located in which state? Ohio
3. Who recorded "The Fool on the Hill" in 1968? The Beatles
4. What was the better known name of outlaw Harry Longabaugh? The Sundance Kid
Trivia questions for Sunday November 20, 2016
1. What musical was based on Thornton Wilder's play "The Matchmaker"?
2. Lilongwe is the capital of which country?
3. What TV show centered on the exploits of physicist Dr. Sam Beckett?
4. What year, approximately, was the first beer brewed?
Enjoy your day!