The Estates at Acqualina is the finest new development that is coming to Sunny Isles. Residents will enjoy of over five acres of lushly landscaped property with magnificent gardens, walking paths and gazebos. The Atlantic ocean, white beach and its romantic restaurant and bar are steps away, and there are several swimming pools, best amenities and all luxury finest services.
The main place for indoor activities is the 45,000 sq. ft. Villa Acqualina. On the lower level, there’s a fine restaurant overlooking the gardens. Residents will enjoy fitness center, a virtual putting green, an indoor ice skating rink, a bowling alley, golf simulator, formula one simulator, a theater and more.
Two 51-story Estatesatacqualina towers will have residences with wrap-around terraces and open areas for living and entertaining. Sizes range from 2800 square feet to a two-story penthouse with a total of 13,000 square feet. Each one includes a vent-free fireplace, impact-resistant exterior doors and windows, over 10 ft ceilings, recessed lighting, and built-in smart building technology.
Kitchen cabinets are of European design, with imported stone countertops and backsplashes. Appliances are from Gaggenau, Sub-Zero and La Cornue. The master suite has a marble top midnight bar with sink, refrigerator, ice maker and Gaggenau coffee system. There’s a steam mist shower enclosure fitted with designer fixtures and multiple body spray heads. On the terrace, residents can enjoy their private hot tub, summer kitchen and sauna.
Amenities include a house Rolls Royce, concierge, valet and housekeeping services, a limo and driver, available nanny, child care and pet care, and round-the-clock security.
Luxury Estate Broker Associate
ONE Sotheby's International Realty
Miami and South Florida Best Developments
Yuliya Kachko ONE Sotheby’s International Realty presents the latest best oceanfront projects in Miami and South Florida. Click on the link below to see the detailed information on the Luxury condos for sale, penthouses for sale Miami, preconstruction condos in Miami and new development projects in South Florida. Also see below complete list of the best oceanfront new development opportunities in Miami and South Florida.
- Prive Aventura - Expected completion 2017.
- Marina Palms – Expected completion 2016.
- Bellini Williams Island - Completed January 2014.
- Echo Aventura – Completed January 2016.
Oceana Bal Harbour – Expected completion 2017.
St Regis Bal Harbour – Recently Completed in 2012.
- ONE Bal Habour - Recently renovated. Completed in 2007.
- Majestic Tower Bal Harbour
Park Grove – Expected Completion 2018.
Grove at Grand Bay – Recently Completed 2016.
- Grovenor House Coconut Grove - Recently Complete 2016.
- Paramount Fort Lauderdale - Expected completion late 2016.
- The Auberge Beach - Expected completion 2017.
- Trump Hollywood - Completed in 2009.
- Diplomat Hollywood - Completed in 2006.
- Hyde Beach – Expected completion 2017.
One Thousand Museum – Expected completion in 2018.
Missoni Baia – Expected completion 2018.
One River – Expected completion 2019.
- Eighty Seven Park - Expected completion 2017.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach - Expected completion 2016.
- L'Atelier Miami Beach - Expected completion 3rd quarter 2017.
- Faena Versailles Classic - Expected completion 2018.
- Faena Versailles Contemporary - Expected completion 2018.
- Faena House – Recently Completed 2016.
- Setai Miami - Completed 2004.
- Fasano Shore Club Miami Beach - Expected completion 2018.
- 1 Hotel & Homes – Recently Completed 2016.
- Edition Residences – Recently Completed 2016.
- Beach House 8 – Recently Completed 2016.
- Bath Club - Completed 2005.
- Carillon Miami Beach - Completed 2007
Sunny Isles Beach
- Regalia Miami - Opened June 2014.
- Acqualina - Completed 2006.
- Mansions at Acqualina - Opened January 2016.
- Porsche Design Tower - Expected completion 2016.
- Chateau Beach Residences – Recently completed in 2016.
- 400 Sunny Isles - Opened early 2016.
- Jade Signature - Expected completion 2017.
- MUSE - Expected completion 2017.
- Turnberry Ocean Club - Expected completion 2018.
- Armani Residences - Expected completion late 2017.
- Estates at Acqualina - Expected completion in 2020 Phase A.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Beach - Expected completion 2018.
- Aurora Sunny Isles – Expected completion 2019.
- Parque Towers – Expected completion 2017.