Prep Time: 30 min Makes: 24 servings Total Time: 3 hr 30 min
- 35 Reduced Fat Nilla Wafers, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Philadelphia Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip Sugar Free Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 3 bananas
- 2 pkg. (1 oz. each) Jell-o Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1/2 square Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, grated
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Mix Neufchatel cheese and sugar in medium bowl until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups Cool Whip; spread carefully onto crust. Cut bananas crosswise in half, then cut each piece lengthwise in half. Arrange over Neufchatel cheese mixture
- Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. Spoon over bananas. Spread with remaining Cool Whip; sprinkle with chocolate. Refrigerate 3 hours before cutting to serve.
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
- Topic: Just for Fun
Generate More Leads from this Listing
With a Trulia Pro Account
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!